Friday, May 23, 2008

Suffering Through The Month of May!!!

I can't wait for May and June to be over, as these have been and still are the weakest sales months for me! I know this is not unique to my business as many of my friends have the same complaints. Prepaid mobile saves me a little bit as this part of my business seems to remain steady all year long but phone card sales, which make up for most of my revenue, really takes a nose dive.

With the downtime I have been adding some new products into the mix , like prepaid cash cards (low demand and low profit margin), prepaid home phone service (just acting as an agent), and also picked up one international mobile top up product which I plan to introduce in the coming months. Hopefully some of these new products help counter my consistent decline in prepaid phone card sales.

This business is getting tough and you just need to hustle a lot more to survive but if you keep innovating and moving I believe you can survive and prosper.

No comments: