Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas and New Years Calling Bonanza

Well the Christmas calling rush has just passed and I saw record numbers going over our switch both on the 24th and the 25th. Oddly for my domestic products Christmas Day was the largest calling day and for my international origination products Christmas Eve was the bigger calling day. I guess in Europe Christmas Eve is the more festive day and here in the US and Canada Christmas Day seems to take the prize. Either way I was very please with the traffic and I hope my customers were pleased with the quality of their calls as well.

The lull has begun with long distance calling now reaching all time lows but that will pick right back up again in another day or so with all of the New Years Eve and Day wishes being spread. Also with Ramadan coming to an end it should be a good amount of traffic coming my way.

January is usually a good month as well with February slowing down a lot!

No comments: