Thursday, November 08, 2007

Intelecard Expo Comes to North East!!!

Not sure if this is a fact yet, but if you go to the Intelecard Expo website they have an announcement that there will be an Intelecard Expo in the Northeast. Looks like it will be from April 22nd to the 24th and will be held in New Jersey at the Expo center in Edison. This would be great as there is a large concentration of prepaid distributors and companies here in the Northeast including myself.

I was still kind of confused as I also got a fl yer in the mail from them promoting a Las Vegas show in March as well. Kind of close together if you ask me! Also strange is the fact that they normally do the spring show in Miami Beach. I wonder if this means that the Miami show is now done... I hope not because it always gave me a nice excuse to go down to beautiful sunny South Beach!

Their website does not look like it has much in the way of details yet so stay tuned!

No comments: