Friday, March 07, 2008

Lisa Brown Now With The Prepaid Press

For the last year or so I noticed that Lisa Brown's name was absent from any of the Intelecard materials I receive in the mail or on the web. She had been one of the major faces of the Intelecard publication and Expo for years but I just assumed she either was still with the company in another role or had left for something else.

Well to my surprise I received an email yesterday from the Prepaid Press promoting their upcoming Las Vegas expos and whose name was on the email... Lisa Brown.

Looks like she jumped from that sinking ship and is now the expo coordinator for the Prepaid Press. I can't say I blame her, the Prepaid Press has been putting out a quality publication lately and Intelecard has fallen flat on their face, with a website that looks like it was programmed by my 5 year old, no more magazine and having to resort to having an expo in Edison NJ instead of sunny Miami.

No comments: