Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Jersey Spring Intelecard Expo 2008 Begins


Well today marks the first day of the very first Intelecard expo ever in Edison New Jersey! Today is just for registration and some conference sessions but on Wednesday the exhibit hall opens and the fun will start. I know I have been making fun of the Intelecard expo a lot lately but in reality I look forward to the opportunity to get together with other industry folks and catch up. It's also a great time to get some one on one time with some key players and get some good traction going on future business ventures. It can take weeks if not months to get a deal going over the phone and email but in person we can often get things done in one or two sittings!

I won't be there at the expo myself until Thursday and I will be sure to report back for those of you that won't be able to make it. Maybe I will even include some pictures :)

Look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments: