Monday, June 16, 2008

Phone Card Commercial Web Site

Ever since I started this blog years ago, I have been posting phone card tv commercials and I have always received a tremendous response. As a result of all of your feedback requesting more of these videos, I have decided to create a web page with all of the phone card tv commercials I could find.

I didn't want to place them all here on the blog as it would ruin the readability of the site so I created a squidoo page with all of the videos. In total there are close to 60 phone card commercials on the new site, mostly Spanish language ones and mostly US commercials with a few international ones sprinkled in where I saw fit.

So for all you phone card marketing people... enjoy the new site:
http://www.squidoo.com/phonecardcommercials

No comments: